A couple of years ago I came across this review of Matisyahu, perhaps the only Hasidic Jewish reggae singer, in the New York Times. At the time I wasn't all that interested in listening (or a regular user of Youtube to search for music) so I kind of let it pass.
But now Matisyahu has found his way back into my consciousness with a new song especially for the "Burma - It can't wait" campaign, a 30-day series of videos by mostly US celebrities aimed at raising awareness of the situation in Burma. Here's his contribution:
And he's not bad! His music is a smooth ride down an open road. It reminds me of overnight drives home when I would flip through the radio dial until I found could listen to some genre of music I don't usually come across. Here's another video.
ドジャース・ベッツの美人妻、超ミニスカ×ブーツの応援コーデ...スタジアムに降臨 すらり神スタイルの美貌
-
米大リーグ・ロサンゼルス・ドジャースのムーキー・ベッツ選手(34)の妻、ブリアンナさんが2026年10月4日、自身のインスタグラムを更新。黒いミニスカート姿の応援コーデを披露した。
3 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment