Adamu's shared items

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Welcome to Adamu's stand-alone blog

Welcome to my new blog!

This post is for those who know me from my posts on Mutant Frog Travelogue.

For almost four years, MFT has been the forum for my translations and commentary. But considerable reorganization of my life over the past year (moving to Tokyo, marriage, a full-time office job) has made it tough to keep up with regular posts there.

This blog will serve as a dump for my random thoughts, pictures, etc., but I'll still try and post more fleshed-out pieces to MFT.

I make no promises as to how much I'll be posting in terms of actual blog posts, but you can check my public Google Notebook in the sidebar to keep up with whatever news stories I am following (right now there's one on Burma signing the ASEAN charter, the coming shortage of "mocha" blend coffee at Japanese supermarkets, and the Nikkei index, among others).

Anyway, please make yourselves at home and enjoy the new site!

3 comments:

Adamu said...

Welcome! I am still not sure what or if I will post, exactly, but it was fun to set up the sidebar and stuff at least!

Ken said...

third!

Joe Jones said...

Hmmm. I'm not sure how blogging in three different places will solve the problem that you don't have as much time to blog. But whatever... I look forward to reading more stuff from you!